OKUCELL eye drops 0.5% 10 ml
0.5% eye drops, sterile
(5.0 mg of hypromellose)
Ocular eye drops are a sterile, viscoelastic, transparent, protective film for the cornea. The product consists of natural biological ingredients.
Ointment eye drops moisturizes the surface of the eyes, so soothes and protects the eyes. Eye drops have the effect of long-lasting relief of complaints caused by mechanical stress, for example, in the case of diagnostic interventions of the eye, adverse environmental effects (eg air conditioning), wind, cold, drought or air pollution (eg cigarettes), or in the case of visual stress when intensive care is required (eg computer screens, microscope or extended driving).
Use: Drop 1-2 drops in the conjunctival sac on each eye, 3 to 5 times a day or more often (if necessary), unless otherwise prescribed. If your complaints persist, contact your eye doctor.
Important: The product can also be used in the presence of contact lenses (for all types) only if the contact lenses have to be removed before dripping the drops and re-placed 15 minutes after dispensing.
Ingredients: Hypromellose 5.0 mg, benzalkonium chloride 50% solution 0.2 mg, sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, sodium hydrogen phosphate heptahydrate, water.
Packing: A 10 ml plastic multi-dose vial with a dropper applicator, closed with a screw cap with a protective ring. 1 (one) vial is placed in a cardboard box.
Precautions and warnings
• Do not use with a damaged vial.
• Be sure to make sure that the vial safety ring is not damaged.
• Do not touch the vial next to the eye.
• Avoid contact with the vial opening due to the risk of contamination.
• Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
• Do not drop in the eye at the same time as another eye medicine.
• Do not use in an infected eye.
• Visual acuity may decrease after administration; in this case, do not drive, operate or repair until normal visual acuity has recovered.
• Do not use eye drops after expiry date The expiry date is printed on the vial label.
Eye drops can be used for 4 weeks after opening the vial.
Storage: Do not store above 25 ° C.
Manufacturer: Penta Arzneimittel GmbH. Werksstrafte 3 D-92551 Stulln Germany
Marketing Authorization Holder: Pharmaselect International Beteiligungs GmbH Ernst-Melchior-Gasse 20 A-1020 Vienna Austria